Monday 22 January 2018

My Visitor Came Afterall


Hope we all had a great weekend. So remember I promised to either wait for my period and go ahead to do a test if it doesn't come.
Well, I was in the office earlier today and felt pressed, as soon as I was done with my business in the rest room I noticed blood inside
the water system. I felt kinda bad, though a bit relieved telling myself there would always be another time. So no more tests and I may not be pregnant.

I told hubby via WhatsApp and he called few minutes ago asking me what kind of blood did I see, I was confused, he asked if it's a spotting blood or normal period blood. I told him I'm expecting my period today and besides its like the normal period blood even though I did not feel any pain or serious cramp like before. So he told me to quickly get a sanitary pad which I have gotten already. 

I just received this message from him and I don't know what to think anymore. This is my first time hearing that a pregnant woman bleeds as a symptom and it is healthy. 

Well, I'd keep my fingers crossed because I'm already thinking of the drugs and tests I'd have to do if this continues.

Wondering if it's possible for a lady to bleed and still be pregnant? Is that a healthy symptom of pregnancy?