Saturday 20 January 2018

Hubby's Weird Expression of Love


Hubby can express his love in some weird ways though.... So last night we were seeing a movie (Acts of Violence 2018), where the adopted younger sister of three brothers who also happened to be engaged to one of the brothers was kidnapped using a van/mini bus. And her 3 "brothers" decided to wage war
against the kidnappers.


Me: Baby, what if I was the one kidnapped, what would you do?

Hubby: What kind of ruuuubish thought is that? Pls don't use me to think that kind of nonsense o... What are you thinking sef. (yea I know hubby loves me so much that even the thought of anything happening to me can drive him maaaadt gan).

I laugh it off and we continued seeing the movie

5 mins later

Hubby: Baby, if you ever see a van or bus approaching you, even sienna sef, abeg run as fast as your legs can take you, I don't want to hear story.

Me: What if I'm pregnant with big tummy?

Hubby: And why would you be perambulating up and dan with big tummy? No matter what just runnnn....

Me: aawwaaww.... Just say you love me

Time to play some pranks with Le Boo.

(not kidnapping pranks though, I once disappeared angrily and mysteriously when we were courting and he thought I was kidnapped...  it didn't end well).

Watch out!