Friday 19 January 2018

Trying To Conceive

 I have been really looking forward to my pregnancy this month, to the extent I did a pregnancy test at home a day after my ovulation, but it came out negative. I did it again 3 days after and I got same result. Right now I feel tired easily with mild menstrual cramps at the left

side of my tummy. 2 days ago, I did some DIY homemade pregnancy tests using toothpaste and liquid bleach (mixed with my urine) See Homemade PTs, yea yuck, but the results were confusing and almost convincing. Hubby said I am pregnant but I doubted because of the previous test results. I don't want to be disappointed again, so I will just wait until I see my period, if I don't, then I'd do the test again with high hopes, this should be on Sunday or Monday. So help me God.